Legacy of Copper Fabrication
Storm Power Components originated in 1990 as Signaltek, a manufacturer of custom cable assemblies. As a manufacturer supporting the telecom and battery industries, the company evolved into more complicated bus and assemblies.
Evolution of the brand over time:
1990-1991 Founded as Signaltek
1991-1995 Storm Manufacturing Corporation
1995-2013 Storm Copper Components Co.
2013-Present Storm Power Components
Today, Storm Power Components manufactures over 6 million bus bars each year to customers all over the world. The industries we support range from telecom and generators to radar systems and aerospace.
We’ve built a culture of excellence and take great pride in manufacturing only the best and most reliable components.
In-house Electroplating Lines
- Tin, Silver, Nickel, Lead
- Aluminum Bus Bar Plating
In-house Epoxy Powder Coating
- Fluidized Beds
- Parts up to 8 ft long
- Up to 150 mils thick
- Electrostatic Spray
- 10 mil to 30 mil
- Over 250 different sizes of Copper Bar, Alum Bar, Sheet, Coil, Rod
- Stock and Release area dedicated to over 500k parts/ year
- Process over 6 million lbs/year
- Over 6 million bus bars produced annually
Laminated and Multi-layer Bus Bar Department
- Dedicated Clean Room
- Hi-Pot Testing
- Partial Discharge Testing
- Insulation Resistance Testing
- Engineering Support for Power Electronic Distribution.
- Fiber Laser with 20’ bed
- CNC Mills, Lathes, Screw Machine
- High Volume Stamping
- High Volume Punching
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.