Ground Bars, Ground Bar Kits, and Accessories
Storm Power Components is no stranger to grounding bus bar. Storm offers a huge selection of grounding bus bar, with over 90 different variations of UL Listed ground bar kits of different bar sizes, hole sizes, and lug configurations.
Storm maintains an extensive inventory of ground bars available for immediate shipment. A single ground bar can be ordered or a kit which includes ground bar, standoff insulators, mounting brackets and assembly hardware.
All ground bars and kits are:
- Made of 99.9% pure C11000 electrolytic tough-pitch copper from US sources
- UL Listed under UL Grounding and Bonding Equipment KDER.E326023
- Available bare, or with tin, nickel, or silver plating
Ground bar kits up to 24" long include:
- Two (2) UL Recognized thermoset polyester standoff insulators (isolators) sized for ground bar
- Two (2) heavy stainless steel mounting brackets
- Four (4) stainless steel bolts (3/8" or 5/8" depending on kit)
- Four (4) stainless steel lock washers (3/8" or 5/8" depending on kit)
Ground bar kits over 24" long include:
- Three (3) UL Recognized thermoset poly standoff insulators (isolators)
- Three (3) heavy stainless steel mounting brackets
- Six (6) stainless steel bolts (3/8" or 5/8" depending on kit)
- Six (6) stainless steel lock washers (3/8" or 5/8" depending on kit)
Ground Bars & Kits
Click on ground bar profile
below to view dimensions:
Ground Bar Accessories
Ground Bar Polycarbonate Cover Kits
Click part number for detailed drawing:
**Other custom cover kit sizes available.
Storm Power's Ground Bar Features & Benefits
In addition to the many standard kits, Storm can fully customize an order to serve any application, whether it be custom hole patterns for a unique lug shape, an irregular bar size, plating, etc. Moreover, Storm specializes in full room Perimeter Grounding Systems.
Heavy Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets:
Although regular steel is the norm, Storm uses heavy stainless steel mounting brackets, which significantly increases the part’s useful life. The use of stainless steel also protects the brackets from corrosion.
Clear Polycarbonate Covers:
Certain environments may require that the ground bar be covered with insulating material for safety reasons. Storm is able to supply polycarbonate Clear Plastic Covers to fulfill this need.
Custom Marking of Ground Bars:
Custom stamping can help brand the ground bar, organize the installation process or help prevent theft with a
Property Of … stamping. For those HAM radio enthusiasts, Storm can even stamp their unique call sign onto the bar.
Tin Plating For Corrosion Protection:
If the part will be in an operating environment that is more corrosive, tin plating is often a good option. Sometimes, customers elect to tin plate a part to help avoid theft issues. Tin plated copper will not catch the eye of potential thieves, and plated copper is less valuable at the scrap yard.
Storm Power stocks dozens of grounding bus bar patterns at its online copper connectors store. Over 90 different ground bar kits feature numerous ground bar sizes with drilled and tapped holes, and cable lug configurations to fit electrical specs from cabinets to vast solar and wind farms. Storm also offers grounding bar kits that come with an voltage-matched set of standoff insulators and heavy stainless steel brackets for rack and wall mounts.