Copper Fabrication Capabilities
- CNC and Swiss Lathe Machining
- In-house Die Fabrication
- Engineering & Design Assistance
- Copper, Aluminum, and Brass Sourcing
- Electroplating: Tin, Silver, Nickel, Lead, Tin/Lead Alloy, ASTM B-700 Silver Plating
- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Aluminum Plating (Tin, Electroless Nickel)
- Electrostatic Spray (Epoxy Coat)
- Fluidized Bed
- Heat Shrink
- Silk Screen / Metal Stamp / Ink Stamp / Laser Etch / Engraving
- Bending and Forming
- Ring Terminal Crimping
- Standoff Insulators
- Press Welding
- Deburr, Sanding, Sand Blasting
- Custom Packaging
- Flexible Copper Braid Fabrication and Design
- Laminated Copper Shunts
- Metal Stamping
- Laser Cutting
- Abrasive Cutting (Waterjet)
- Nickel Sintering
- Clinch Nuts and Clinch Studs
- Stock and Release
- Polycarbonate Fabrication
We’ve got the right people, processes, and equipment — all under one roof
Why should you outsource electrical components manufacturing to our world-class manufacturing plant in Southeast Tennessee? We’ll give you four good reasons.
- You’ll have a team of real specialists on your side. Copper’s not our sideline, it’s our business, and simply put, nobody does it better.
- You’ll benefit from Responsive Manufacturing™. From day one, we built this company on a foundation of responsiveness. It’s the lifeblood of our company and our way of life. Faster quotes and shorter lead times mean your facility gets back on-line fast in an emergency, and our short lead times keep your inventory levels as low as possible.
- You’ll get the hardest-working professionals in the copper business. No matter the pace of technology, nothing beats a "good, old fashion, work-ethic." We’ve built a culture of excellence and take great pride in manufacturing only the best and most reliable components. Our hardworking and dedicated craftsmen and women produce components that aren’t only the best choice, they are the greatest value.
- You’re going to smile. For some, customer satisfaction is a dying art; at Storm, it's part of our mission.
We invite you to experience the value of Responsive Manufacturing™ today!